October 7, 2015

Still Here!







Hello!  I'm not sure anyone even looks at this blog anymore.  But I'm still here.  We still live in Mexico.  Life is busy.  These are a few pictures of my boys and me and hubby.  Its hard to get a picture of all four of us together.   Life is good.  There is always so much going on with these two boys.  I help out at their school when possible.   Now they are in fourth and sixth grade!  The sixth grader, Alex, is not so excited about me showing up at his school or anything to do with him being seen with me in front of his friends.  I hear that's normal :(  The fourth grader doesn't mind yet so I will keep hugging him and helping with his class until he asks me to stop!

I still have gripes with living in Mexico but there are so many good things too!  I will try not to complain about the things I don't like.  

Over the past year and a half or so we have been missing two of my closest friends and their families.  One got a job at a school in California and the other in Maryland!   These are families we have always spent time with and our kids are best friends.  That has been difficult.  Thankfully one of the families came to visit this summer and the other one will hopefully make it back for a visit in December.  It seems so ironic that my two closest Mexican friends both moved to the U.S. and we are still here!  I really can't see us leaving Mexico in the near future, though.  That desire is on the back burner for now, and we are content with our life here. 

Well, I hope to post again soon!

3 comments: